Renda Beer/Soft Drinks/Carbonated Drinks Filling Machine
|FOB Price:||US $5,000-50,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $5,000-50,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: PJG-32-32-10
- Customized: Customized
- Composition: Filling Machine
- Process: Manufacturing
- Structure: Rotary
- Weight: 4500kg
- Driven Type & Condition: Electric & New
- Feed Cylinder Structure: Single-Room Feeding
- Packaging Material: Glass Bottle
- Transport Package: Wooden Case Packing
- Origin: Zhangjiagang, Jiangsu
- Condition: New
- Voltage: 380V
- Processing Material: SUS304
- Capacity: 5000-6000bph
- Certification: Ce ISO SGS
- Power: 9kw
- Filling Pricinple: Pressure
- Bottle Shape: Round/Square/Customized Shape
- Trademark: Renda
- Specification: 3500*2800*2700mm
- HS Code: 8422301090
1. The machien is mainly used in beverage filling operations.
2. The three functions of bottle washing,filling and capping are composed in one body of the machine.
3. The whole machine is automatic.
4. The machine is usde to fill carbonated drink in bottles made fo polyester and plastic.
5. The machine is convenient to adjust the amchine to fill various types of bottles.
6. The filling operation is faster and more stable due to the isobar filling operation of the new type is adopted.
7. The output and benefit of the machine is higher than the machines of the same specification.
8. It is convenient to operate with higher automation due to every parts of the machine is inspected to run with photo electrical detector.
9. The machine is idea-preferred equipment for beverage maker.
washing filling capping monoblock machine/filling machinery/beverage filling machine/gas containing drink washing filling capping three-in-one unit
Main collocation of equipment
Material of filling valve: Stainless steel SUS316L;
Material of rotary tray and machine platform: Stainless steel SUS304;
Main motor: ABB (Switzerland);
Sliding bearing: Igus (Germany);
Frequency inverter: MITSUBISHI (Japan);
Touch screen: PRO-FACE (Japan);
PLC Controller: MITSUBISHI (Japan);
Pneumatic components: FESTO (Germany);
Seals: Busak+Shamban (USA);
Photocell switch: BANNER (USA);
Proximity switch: TURCK (Germany);