Drinking RO Water Plant / Water RO Purification Plant Cost
|FOB Price:||US $10,000-50,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $10,000-50,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||20 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: RO-3000
- Customized: Customized
- Composition: Water Treatment Equipment
- Process: Mild Processing
- Membrane: Dow 4040,8040
- Driven Type: Electric
- Weight: 5000kg
- Pump: Nanfang, Hangzhou
- Filling Principle: Gravity
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Zhangjiagang, Jiangsu, China
- Condition: New
- Voltage: 380V
- Processing Material: SUS304
- Production Capacity: 1,000-15,000L/H
- Certification: Ce/ISO/SGS
- Salt Rejection Rate: 99.9%
- Media: Quartz Sand, Activated Carbon, Resin
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Trademark: RENDA
- Specification: 4500*1000*1800mm
- HS Code: 8421219090
1.The ro water plant uses semi-permeable membrane under the pressure difference's function to make the salt water desalination and purification.
2. It is on the contrary of natural direction, so it is called reverse osmosis.
3. It can remove more than 97% solubility of salts in the water and more than 99% of the gel, micro-organisms, and particulate organic matter and so on.
4. It is the first choice equipment of modern water and purified water.
5. Main Process Flow of RO Systems
6. Raw Water →Raw water pump→ Quartz sand filter→ Activated carbon filter→ Precise filtration → water storage tank → water pump→ Reverse osmosis unit→ water storage tank→ water pump →filling line
7. Water production rate:1-120T/H
The MTRO Series RO's are complete, pre-engineered proven designs with pretreatment units that produce consistent high quality water in flow rates up to 360000 GPD. The systems feature simple user-friendly controls, rugged construction, easy access for maintenance and installation.
The systems can be supplied with several options that will help reduce energy, reduce the amount of water required for operation and even provide for water recycling. Some of these options are as follows.
1. Low energy membranes (150 psi/225 psi)
2. High water recovery operation (depending on feed quality)
3. Output controlled operation with variable speed drive
4. Reject water recovery and reuse systems
1. Multi-media Filter. FRP Tanks on MTRO24000 to MTRO48000, carbon Steel filters on other models.
2. Activated carbon Filter. FRP Tanks on MTRO24000 to MTRO48000, carbon Steel filters on other models.
3. Softener on MTRO24000 to MTRO48000, chemical dosing on other models.
4. Mechanical valves on MTRO24000 to MTRO48000, butterfly valves on other models.
5. 5.0 um multi-cartridge pre-filter.
6. Automatic inlet shut-off valve.
7. Multi-stage centrifugal pump.
8. Two flow meters.
9. Programmable auto-flush feature.
10. PLC system control.
11. Clean-In-Place ports.
Materials of Construction
1. Frame: Stainless steel 304 or Powder coated steel
2. Membrane Elements: TF Polyamide
3. Membrane Housing: FRP
4. Low Pressure Pipe: UPVC
5. High Pressure Pipe: Stainless Steel
6. Pump: Stainless Steel
1. Operating Pressure: < 300 psig
2. Maximum Recovery: 60% - 75%
3. Nominal Rejection: 95-99%
4. Operating Temperature: 2-35 ºC
5. Minimum Inlet Pressure: 30 psig
6. Design Temperature: 25 ºC