Automatic Pet Bottle PE Film Shrink Wrapping Machine
|FOB Price:||US $10,000-20,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $10,000-20,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: MB-6545
- Customized: Customized
- Composition: Packaging Equipment
- Process: on Processing
- Weight: 2000kg
- Capacity: 10-20packs/Min
- Control: Electric Control
- Film Material: POF, PVC, PP, PE etc
- Transport Package: Wooden Case Packing
- Origin: Zhangjiagang, Jiangsu
- Condition: New
- Voltage: 380V
- Processing Material: Composite
- Certification: Ce ISO SGS
- Power: 1.5kw
- Application: Beverage Packing
- Air Pressure: 0.5MPa
- Trademark: Renda
- Specification: 4420 x 2590 x 1760mm
- HS Code: 8422303090
1. After filling, capping and labeling, product containers are transportedinto the wrapping unit, by means of a side mounted conveyor,which delivers the product in 2 or 3 lanes onto the collation table.
2. Once the table is full, the collation is transferred forward into thewelding position with a single action of pneumatic pusher.
3. At this stage the pack is clamped, the welding bar descends tocomplete the wrap, and the pusher returns to allow the product to fill thecollation table.
4. As the welding bar ascends the pusher advances to transfer the nextcollation into the welding position, at the same time displacing thepreviously wrapped collation onto continuously moving shrink tunnelconveyor.
5. The wrapped collation soon enters the shrink tunnel chamber whererecirculated hot air causes the wrap to shrink, and tightly conform to thecontours of the contents.
6. Once the pack is out of the hot chamber, forced air cooling is used totighten the sleeve wrap to achieve a strong, secure pack ready forstacking on a pallet or placing in a shipping carton.
Features of Wrapper:
1.Heavy duty frame construction made on painted steel tube.
2.Wheels and height adjustable legs for transport and positioning.
3.Machine orientation: from right to left or from left to right
4.Flexibility to wrap trayed and trayless packs.
5.Side-mounted multi-lane Infeed conveyor with Lane Divider .
6.Heavy duty infeed belt able to cope with any pack weight.
7.Very easy access to collation area for rapid change overs with quick release parts.
8.Heavy duty Teflon coated sealing blade for strong, reliable seals and a long blade life.
9.Pneumatic presser over the exit table to hold the product during the cutting and sealing process.
10.Ergonomically positioned film reels allowing easy loading of film and simple film thread up.
11.Powered film drive to ensure lightweight products are easy to wrap
12.PLC control and touch screen HMI interface.
13.Variable speed control by inverter.
14.Easy to corporate with existing production line or off line.
Features of Shrink Tunnel:
Heavy duty welded steel frame with adjustable height.
Wheels and height adjustable legs for transport and positioning.
Insulated shrink tunnel chamber.
Stainless steel heating elements for long life.
Shrink tunnel opening is 24"W X 16"H.
Adjustable conveyor speed.
Adjustable temperature control.
Dual blower design with adjustable air flow
Durable and non-stick teflon mesh conveyor belt
Tunnel discharge cooling station for fast film curing
Discharging idle roller conveyor for accumulation and easy transportation
Automatic PET Bottle PE Film Shrink Wrapping Machine Specification
|Max Pack Size||600(L)x400(W)x350(H)mm|
|Applicable Film||Polyethylene(PE) Film|
|Max Film Width||600mm|
|Max Film Thickness||100Micro|
|Conveyor Electric Supply||220V 50/60HZ 1PH 0.75KW|
|Sleeve Wrapper Electric Supply||220V 50/60HZ 1PH 1.20KW|
|Shrink Tunnel Electric Supply||380V 50/60HZ 3PH 26.00KW|
|Shrink Tunnel Chamber||1800x600x400mm|
|Sleeve Wrapper Dimension||1500x910x2000mm|
|Shrink Tunnel Dimension||3300x900x1850mm|
|Idle Roller Conveyor||1200x800x950mm|
|Sleeve Wrapper Weight||500kgs|
|Shrink Tunnel Weight||600kgs|
|Idle Roller Weight||60kgs|